The principal addresses were:
- The Ethiopian Church and its Monastic Tradition, Fr Colin Battell OSB, Ampleforth Abbey
- The Monastery of St Anthony in Egypt, Fr Angaelos Alantony, Coptic Orthodox Church
- Ecumenical Relations in Aleppo, Syria, Archbishop Paul Yazigi, Orthodox Patriarchate of Antioch
- Mary, Mother of God in the Orthodox Tradition, Mother Sarah, Orthodox Community of St John the Baptist, Tolleshunt Knights
- Mary, Mother of God in the Anglican Tradition, Mother Mary John OSB, Abbess of Malling
- Mary, Mother of God in the Ethiopian Orthodox Tradition, Fr Colin Battell OSB, Ampleforth Abbey
- Mary, Mother of God in the Roman Catholic Tradition, Dr Greta McHugh, Franciscan Study Centre, Canterbury Kent.
- Pro Oriente Dialogue between the Syriac Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church, Archbishop Youhanna Ibrahim
- The involvement of the Catholic Bishops' Conference in England and Wales in Ecumenical Dialogue, Mgr Bernard Longley, General Secretary
- Orthodox Engagement in Ecumenical Dialogue and Contacts, Fr Stephen Platt (Russian Orthodox Diocese of Sourozh) and Fr Alexander Haig (Patriarchate of Antioch)
A short account of the Meeting was subsequently given by Sister Benedict Gaughan OSB in One in Christ, volume 40, no. 3, April 2005.